7.21.2010

thedualityprinciple Launch

Hey folks, it's me thedualityprinciple! So yeah, I enjoy many forms of art and read web comics (see sidebar :D) but sadly have no skills in that area. One thing that some people seem to enjoy is my sick twisted sense of humor, so I figured I might share it. :P One thing though. There will be no uniquely identifying information on this site or anywhere else public. Being a ninja top secret agent for [Agency Confidential] (darn them, can't say anything on here!), I have to be careful to keep my identity a secret. Otherwise ninja, butt-kicking goons in black suits carrying more gadgets than 007 might come hunt me down and beat me up. Sorry folks.

Ok so intro: I hate people trying to manipulate me, use me to their ends or to advance their agenda. I hate people trying to put me in a box or pin me down to something. I am who I am and that's the end of it. You can take it or leave it, but if you are going to hate on me or other visitors, f*** off. I mean so it, I am usually really easy going but one of the few things that pisses me off like nothing else is people mudslinging each other. If you want to have a reasoned, rational, calm and *respectful* discussion I'm totally down and I'm sure many others here are also. But if you have nothing calm and respectful to say STFU.

No comments:

Post a Comment