7.22.2010

Comfort Food

First of all, what the heck is a comfort food? As if something you eat/drink could make you feel better... but I digress. When it comes to food and drink all are more or less equal in my eyes (don't really care for alcoholic beverages), though I am partial toward my girlfriend's cooking. :) I said more or less equal didn't I? Good because for me, what really hits the spot when I'm feeling blue, or even just a dull shade of monotonous gray, is a quad-shot mocha. Homemade with the best, strongest espresso pulled by [confidential] using the finest [information suppressed for reasons of National Security] beans. I don't know why (the idea of comfort food still seems a bit absurd to me, but I must face the facts of my own experiences) but just such a mocha makes me feel warm and cozy and comfy. *tips back mug and sips* Ahhhhhh, perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment